- 2 eggs
- Cane sugar
- 2dcl of soy milk
- 100g of butter
- Baking powder
- 400g buckwheat flour
- Fruit-sour cherries
- Standard kitchen dish
- Prepare bowl and wooden spoon
- Put eggs and sugar to bowl and mix it
- Add flour and baking powder and mix it
- Add butter and milk and mix it
- Spread finished dough on the baking bowl
- Add cherries to the top of dought
- Bake it and eat it!
You can prepare this really simple and delicious dessert for your family or friend even when you don’t have much time.
Let’s try it, you will be amazed!