How to make a BBQ oil drum for $ 25? It’s very simple guys. Work takes about 4 hours only.
What you need
- Angle grinder
- Oil barrel
- Grill rack (can be purchased at any large convenience store)
- Few pieces of iron and taste for work!
How to do it
- Choose the right oil barrel. If you pick new, you have to clean it. When you pick old used barrel, be careful and clean it properly.
- Cut barrel in half
- Grind sharp edges
- Measure V steel bar by barrel size and weld it into frame for both halfs
- Add handle to one frame and weld frames to barrel halfs
- Measere and weld base for rack
- Connect base with barrel
- Add hinges to frames
- Weld up required size rack legs
- Paint it by your favourite color
- Insert some grilling grid
And that’s it! Now you can impress your neighbours and invite your all family to best BBQ party ever.