In this video, we’ll show you how to create a powerful hydraulic press with a capacity of 4 tons by using waste iron materials or unused goods. You will need basic tools and equipment only.
You need to build the metal frame and make a press with a hydraulic jack.
What you need
- 100x50x4 Rectangular Steel Tube
- 60×60 V steel bar
- Steel strip
- Angle ginder
- Always use security features like glasses, gloves and welding helmet
How to do it
- Prepare material to required length
- Weld material for construction together
- Add base to construction
- Drill holes to construction
- Add pins for material base
- Add material base
- Add movable base for hydraulic press
- Mount hydraulic press to base
- Connect press base with construction
The result is that this press can for example easily insert a new wheel bearing in a car and much more!