This video shows how to install a natural stone on your outdoor wall.
The addition of stone can turn into an elegant and distinctive home feature. With a little careful planning, creativity and puzzle-solving skills, stone veneer projects can be successfully achieved.
What you need
- Flat stones
- Tiny stones
- Special tile adhesive
How to do it
- Prepare adhesive according to the manual
- Apply adhesive to the wall
- Place flat stones to the wall
- Use tiny stones for spacing between big flat stones
- Repeat it until you cover the entire wall
- Wait till adhesive dry
- Prepare special grout for filling tiles
- Fill empty spaces by special tiles grout and right grouting kit