In today’s video you will learn how to make a simple and easy bottle bird water feeder for wild and pet birds. It can be easily constructed from things available at home.
What you need
- 5L pet bottle (optional)
- 1,5L pet bottle (optional)
- Wooden stick
- Wire (thin and hard)
- Screw and nut
- Cutter knife, glue gun, electric drill
How to do it
- Cut 1/3 from the bottom of 5L pet bottle
- Paste top of the 1,5L bottle inside the bottom of 5L bottle and glue it
- Drill it through
- Insert screw and nut through the hole, screw it up and cover screw by glue gun
- Attach wooden stick to the bottom of 5L pet bottle and glue it
- Make some holes to 1,5L pet bottle neck
- Wrap 1,5L bottle by thin wire with meshes at the ends
- Manage hard wire to wanted shape with hooks at the ends
- Connect hard and thin wires
- Fill 1,5L pet bottle with water and enjoy beauty of the nature!
In that way you can help birds to survive 🙂
And if you want to help them in other way too, look at this tutorial how to build bird feeder.