Simple tutorial PARACORD Cobra Bracelet
What you need
- Paracord rope
- Buckle (plastic buckle is better for smaller arms)
How to do it
- Measure your wrists (for 20cm paracord you need approx. 3m rope).
- Cut rope and fill ends with a lighter.
- Fold the cord in half and find the center.
- Drain center through the first segment of buckle.
- Measure your wrists again and drain the second segment of buckle.
- Right end – right side, left end – left side.
- Left end to the right side.
- Right end to the left side underneath main rope and drain it throung new formed loop. Tight.
- Left end to the right side underneath main rope and drain it throung new formed loop. Tight.
- This is how we repeat it until the end.
- Cut the excess ends, sear with a lighter and squeeze it to not crack. Be careful. The molten ends are hot.