You sure have already met, just when you need a screw or pad you can not find anything. With this organizer it will not happen.
What you need:
- Wooden board
- Screw glasses
- Power drill
How to do it:
- The wooden board of suitable size will be ripped and wrinkled with sandpaper to get rid of deviating chips.
- Place the wooden board on the work table and unfold the lids of the glasses.
- Think of the placement of glasses where screws will be stored. Take into account to handle them well, so have enough room for the hand to reach and unscrew the containers.
- Don’t forget the place to fasten the shelf to the wall.
- Put the glasses aside, but leave the lids in the final distribution and screw them to the board.
- Attach the board to the shelf.
- Now you can fill the glass with the necessary parts and screw it to the lids.
Shelf organizer is done!