Key pendants may not be only for parade. They can be also practical and serves as medicine tray for example.
We can find the key faster for example in a bag, and we can identify ours more quickly among others in the home.
We have a tip for you that doesn’t cost anything.
What you need
- Several PET bottles
- Cutter knife
- Glue gun
- Drill machine or nail
How to do it
- Take top of the bottle and drill hole in the middle
- Take wire and make a knot
- Add washer to knot
- Insert knot through top of the bottle
- Cut off bottle neck
- Glue up top of the bottle and bottle neck (not on thread side)
- Screw up top of the bottle to bottle neck in the opposite side
You will see, that lot of people will be amazed by your practical key pendant.